The Mantak Chia PDX Workshop 2017 was a long awaited, three day Memorial weekend for us. Our great enthusiasm for the first day was met with utter disappointment and bewilderment as we could not find the class, other workshop attendees, or most importantly, Master Chia. We went home and moped around in confusion. Many hours later an instructor who teaches in Eugene, Oregon called us back. It turns out the coordinator of the event had changed the location and we some how did not get notified. After writing down the location for the next day, we went out to see a movie to help bring us back to neutral. After the movie Dan checked his messages and the coordinator left a very apologetic message. Apparently he got into a car wreck in Thailand and broke his leg.
The next morning we arrived to the second day of the workshop. We were still enthusiastic, but we couldn’t help but feel a little jaded. We met the coordinator who had crutches. He apologized again and gave us a full six set of Chi Cards, which are cards that have a quick list of information to help with the Taoist exercises. The coordinator is also a senior instructor and gave Dan a special discount for private training lessons that will happen in July.
Despite the rough start we were both grateful to have attended this workshop. Veronica thought it would be nice if we both shared our experiences in an informal conversational style.
Dan: What was your favorite part of the workshop and why?
Veronica: I liked the “wheels”, because it felt good…and the Crane-neck and the Turtle-neck exercises.
Dan: Do you mean Turning the Water Wheel?
Veronica: Yes. Turning the Water Wheel, Crane-neck, and Turtle-neck all helped undo the tightness in my spine. On the first day, when we were doing crane-neck, then turtle-neck, with spinal rocking in between sets, the chronic ache in my right shoulder was flaring up. This is a common problem spot for me, it’s where all my stress goes. I felt a little worried that it would get worse and I wouldn’t want to finish the workshop, but the next day the pain was totally gone. On the second day, Master Chia talked about how the qi will go to a problem spot like that and it will hurt, but it’s because that spot is being healed.
Turning the Water Wheel is an exercise I want to do everyday. When I take the time to turn the wheels, I have a noticeable increase in energy for the rest of my day. After doing qigong for 8 hours a day on Saturday and Sunday, I had plenty of energy for the whole week.
Dan: I really like the principle of Turning the Water Wheel in that you can harness your sexual arousal, multiply it, then energize other energy centers in your body, such as your heart or brain. Plus the rhythmical motion feels good on the spine.
Veronica: Yea, in the workshop I didn’t really feel the sexual arousal part, but just the motion of the exercise felt really good for my spine and my shoulders. I still sensed some tingling of energy moving through my different “wheels”, too. When I practice this at home, I would describe it more like an energizing of my ovarian palace, not like full on arousal, and I can sense the energy moving through my body. What Mantak Chia said about how the kidneys store your life force is really interesting, too.
Dan: I haven’t spent as much time on this exercise as you have. I have been exploring how to open up my Microcosmic Orbit, which you know was covered during our workshop. When I focus my energy at the sperm palace and the perineum, I can feel a tingling sensation. As I keep practicing I am starting to notice more sexual arousal coming from that area that is reminiscent of my pubescent years. Thinking on this makes me wonder if most of my sexual arousal of adolescent years have become more cerebral and less from my genitals. I haven’t really thought about where sexual arousal can come from–from your mind, your genitals, or from the devil!
Veronica: Well, that’s the point that Mantak Chia is making. He talks about how we are sexually stimulated by media like advertisements that want to sell things to us, and how this method works. I never had a lot of instruction in my upbringing about what to do with my sexual energy, but I had creative outlets that I could transmit that energy to. Aside from that, my sexual energy was directed against me like the way Michel Foucault suggests in The History of Sexuality, meaning my sexuality is constantly being manipulated by images and propaganda. But, to get back to qigong, and where the energy comes from, I really appreciated how Mantak addressed the serious problems that can happen if one represses their sexuality. Did he mention if the sexual energy was related to the energy that we receive from Mother Earth?
Dan: I don’t know if we receive sexual energy from the Earth…Mantak did say that we are born with 100% of Original force which is given to us from the Primordial force. 50% goes to the body and can’t be used, 25% goes to the kidneys for emergency use, and 25% goes to the sexual organs which can be transformed and multiplied for other uses. I know that we can root energy from the Earth, but I don’t know if that energy is different from sexual energy. I believe that there are at least two different energies, one that is yang and the other that is yin.
Veronica: I don’t remember if it was discussed at the workshop, but I’m curious if yang energy comes from Earth through our feet or root chakras and yin is the “cosmic” energy that comes down through our crowns. Master Chia said that you can take your negative energy and let it flow into Earth, and that Earth composts that bad energy, turning it into good energy. The yellow energy from the Earth, he said, flows up through your feet and is associated with health, wealth, and longevity.
This correlates with what I’ve been learning through In Sacred Balance, and their nature-based, feminine spirituality philosophy. Some of the guided meditations I’ve learned through In Sacred Balance begin by visualising the golden energy of Mother Earth flowing up through the soles of the feet. I find it very rooting and centering, which is also how Turning the Water Wheel feels. This earth energy is joined by the heavenly, or cosmic energy that makes our bodies a point between Earth and Sky. Mantak Chia called the heavenly energy “the father” and says that that energy gives us answers and blessings.
He then briefly talks about different types of sexual relations that result in healing. This was toward the end of the last day. He described Soul Sex for emotional balance and harmony, Physical sex for healing, building energy, and mind energy and Spiritual sex to “delete your name from book of death & add it to book of life.”
Dan: Yeah there was a lot of information to digest, which lead to more questions.
Veronica: So, you’re embarking on your qigong certificate training with The Professor soon. How are you feeling about that?
Dan: I am excited about it. It is another step closer to the idea of becoming certified for the Universal Healing Tao system. A good part of me likes the idea of supplementing our income with teaching. I also fancy the personal enrichment and accomplishment of certification. Another aspect that I have brought up in other articles, is that it feels like life is leading me down this path, but for what end I don’t know. I figure it is a good spiritual investment that is already beneficial in so many ways.
- Veronica’s workshop notes:
- Dan’s workshop notes:
- The Gate of Heaven emanates infrared radiant energy
- 52 pulses develop before the heart
- The North Star pulse creates pulses on Earth
- Bruce Lipton – scientist / Taoist
- 434 years for North Star light to reach Earth
- North Star affects the pumps in the body
- North Star
- North Star Practice (Healing Light Meditation)
- 3 pole stars (5,000 year cycle)
- Polaris (yang)
- Vega (yin)
- Thuban (neutral)
- 2012 tsunami tilt Earth axis 6 degrees
- Gnostic Christian research based on North Star
- “We’re getting a new boss and who cannot adapt with the new boss won’t make it”
- The orbit in the body affected by the North Star
- The pole have to change
- North Star & Nitrogen for proteins = combative people! Closed hearts
- Healing power of violet light
- Ultra violet biosignals
- Mercury burning creates violet light
- The Crystal Room (bai hui)
- Breathing into cranial & perineum diaphragm
- Inhale, exhale, hold (30 seconds minimum, 60 seconds maximum), commence breathing in gentle, small breaths and feel the cranium breathing
- When holding your breath, notice your diaphragm activate.
- Taking in the cosmic force. It comes to us as a spinning wheel or orbit. Energy spinning creates more energy. “When I spin my orbit I also spin my electrons”. Electrons come from oxygen, food, and cosmic force.
- Crane neck & turtle neck to open front and back microcosmic orbit
- Your gut is your battery, charge your battery! Stimulants over work your kidneys and wear them out.
- Your chi can thicken your aura and protect you from germs as well as change your household.
- The mesentery connects the intestines to the abdominal wall, this is the dan tian! Mesentery controls absorption, digestion, and elimination
- The Earth can take my waste/shit and turn to good energy. Yellow energy rises from the Earth, health, wealth, and longevity.
- The father/heaven gives blessings/answers.
- Sexual practice
- Soul Sex for emotional balance and harmony
- Physical sex for healing, building energy, and mind energy
- Spiritual sex: delete your name from book of death & add it to book of life
- Violet light has intelligence which is new born soul & spirit
- The fire that does not burn
- Heart fire
- Loving / compassionate fire
- Condense loving fire
- Chi stuck in breasts, massage to release and avoid disease, return energy to body
- Teenagers sexual energy book
- Everyone born with diff. Original / primordial force
- 25% stored in sexual organs
- 25% stored in kidney (emergency energy)
- 50% to become original force, for keeping you alive
- Original force keeps soul in body, when you die, stored energy in kidneys shoots your soul back to the source. Sexual energy is available for life force.
- One million dollar point (hu yin)
- A point of life that sends energy of the sexual area to the brain. Just in front of the anus. Press and contract. The center of the brain is connected to the uterus or prostate. Contracting and releasing the sex organs increases the blood supply & hormone circulation in the brain.
- Press on the hu yin and contract, breathe in, wave body up. Release point, release contraction and exhale, wave down, curving forward, round back, beginning with tail bone
- Orgasmic Teenagers
- Egg Exercise
- When you push down on perineum you feel crown activate. You will become aware of your uterus/ovaries and feel yourself, gently, breathing into your uterus. You will feel your uterus and Crystal Room pulse.
- Breast Massage: 1.5” around nipples
- Rub hands warm & ask for chi. Rub inwards 50 circuits then outwards 50 circuits 3 times for a total of 300 circuits.
- Pinch nipple & relax then spiral
- Milk line (8 nodes) connects all glands
- Humans used to have 8 breasts!
- Do the uterus contraction everyday to have healthy menstruation
- Mysterious gate (skete) female prostate (g spot) source of female ejaculation (ambrosia)
- Sexual organ detox massage
- Orgasmic woman:
- Mysterious gate
- Contract uterus + breast massage
- Egg: you can use dental floss. Squeeze & pull. With fishing weight, move egg up & down squeezing. Training pubic floor power
- Jade can stock chi
- Orgasmic man:
- Stretch penis
- Rub from base to gland 50 times everyday contract prostrate 50 times then rest.
- I like his life perspectives which are funny yet true
- Dragon tail fart thing
- Coca-cola burping
- Tree: falling w/o falling
- Spinal breathing
- Inner Smile
- Love vibration = love + sexual energy
- Tai chi Spinning
- Inhale & contract perineum
- Exhale & relax
- Northstar practice (Healing Light Meditation)
- Northstar is the key to our Earth (yang star)
- Vega is the new boss (yin star)
- Microcosmic Orbit is affected by the boss star
- It affects our pulse and energy
- Thuban is the neutral star
- Ultraviolet bio signals ‘ride’ on the spirals of DNA
- Spleen captures yellow light
- Microcosmic Orbit
- Infinity (the sign) warm/past small orbit
- Eternity (8 sign) cold/future large orbit
- Mesentery organ directs absorption, digestion, and elimination
- Was explained that it acted as the brain for the digestive system
- The Six Healing Sounds
- Triple warmer
- Taoist Supreme Inner Sexual Practice
- Soul sex
- Spiritual sex
- Achemical light / Holy fire (Holy Spirit?) = Violet light + fire to transform sexual energy.
- Condense the fire:
- Heart fire
- Kidney fire
- Tan tien fire
- Massage breast / testicales
- Love vibration brings these down:
- Soul sex
- Spirit sex
- Primordial force
- We are born w/ 100% of Original force, which is provided by the Primordial force.
- 25% to the sexual organs which can be used. You can transform this energy and multiply it.
- 25% to the kidneys which is for emergency use.
- 50% to the original force in the body, but can’t be used.
- Turning the Water Wheel practice
- Move the sexual arousal energy to the tan tien, to the heart, then to the head.
- Million Dollar Point (Hui Yean) is yin energy which can’t be captured.
- Press, contract, and massage everyday
- Prostrate gland / Uterus orgasim
- Water captures chi, but saliva captures a lot more
- Always end with bringing the chi down to the tan tien. Heart and brain cannot store chi, but can radiate it out.
- Uterus & Scrotum compression
- Breath into your uterus / prostate gland
- The uterus and prostate gland connects to the center of the brain
- Crane breathing
- Rocking on your sit bones will move the rest of the body
- Perineum breathing
- Inhale, hold & push the energy down to the perineum, contract, relax
- Breath into your uterus / prostate gland
- Breast / testicle massage
- Tessticle massage goes to my kidneys
- Breast massage goes to the milk lines
- 9 flowers (Eastern)
- Milk line (Western)
- Multiorgasmic Women
- Clitorus (1st gate)
- Mysterious gate / g-spot (2nd gate)
- Female prostate
- Ejaculation (ambrosia)
- Uterus (3rd gate)
- Jade egg
- Use dental floss
- Can absorb the chi and gives it back
- Multiorgasmic Man
- Stretch the penis
- Oil up and rub the penis base to the head (50x)
- Contract the prostate gland (50x)
- Make sure the brain is activated
- Chi Kung for prostate
- The Recipes of Priceless Gold States
- Men who are forty leak once every 16 days
- Men who are 50 leak once every 21 days
- Men who are 60 leak once every 0 days
- 8 shallow (screw technique) 1 deep
- Arousal & love, stop, relax, guide energy to kidneys
- Stretch the penis
Shopping at Amazon? Please support Regroove Meditation by using our link, we get a referral commission on anything you purchase.